Preparations before use
After opening the product for the first time, rinse the inside with water 2 â 3 times and remove any possible traces of impurities.
How to use
- Fill it with water until the filter is completely covered.
- Pour water into the bottle and wait for about 5 ~ 10 minutes before drinking.
How to remove the filter â with the bottle closed, unscrew the top of it, and remove the filter â see the images in the user manual
Handle & care
- Clean it once a week to maintain product hygiene.
- Close the lid when storing the product, to prevent dust from entering,
- We recommend you to rinse out and replace water that has been in the container for more than 24 hours.
- If you do not use the product for a longer time, disassemble the product components and store them in a dry place.
- In the process of water reduction, mineral balls can change colour due to oxidation. This is harmless to the userâs health and does not indicate a hygiene problem. However, regular cleaning and maintenance are recommended.
- Pour the water, in which you add 4 tablespoons of vinegar (about 20 ml) until the filter is completely immersed.
- Screw on the lid, shake at least 5 times, open the lid, and leave the bottle open for 2 minutes.
Warning!Â Washing with this method will produce bubbles and gases. Make sure to leave the cap open. If you do not open the lid, the internal pressure will increase due to the gas generated and damage to the lid may occur.
- When the mineral balls turn silver again, discard the water and rinse 2 â 3 times with clean water.
Periodic filter replacement
With an average use of 2l/day, the filter should be replaced after about 1 year.
Precautions when using
- Beverages other than water (juice, carbonated drinks, etc.) should not be used.
- Do not use water that does not comply with laws and regulations regarding tap water.
- Do not ingest the raw materials inside the filter.
- Do not disassemble and reassemble the product in a manner other than the original.
- Do not put the filter in hot water or expose the filter to heat.
- Do not place the product in the microwave oven, do not assemble the product in a manner other than the original, do not disassemble and reassemble the product.
- If you drop the product, it may cause damage to the outside or inside.
- Please contact the seller in case of product damage or quality issues.