Preparations before use
After opening the product for the first time, rinse the inside with water 2 – 3 times and remove any possible traces of impurities.
How to use
- Fill it with water until the filter is completely covered.
- Pour water into the bottle and wait for about 5 ~ 10 minutes before drinking.
How to remove the filter – with the bottle closed, unscrew the top of it, and remove the filter – see the images in the user manual
Handle & care
- Clean it once a week to maintain product hygiene.
- Close the lid when storing the product, to prevent dust from entering,
- We recommend you to rinse out and replace water that has been in the container for more than 24 hours.
- If you do not use the product for a longer time, disassemble the product components and store them in a dry place.
- In the process of water reduction, mineral balls can change colour due to oxidation. This is harmless to the user’s health and does not indicate a hygiene problem. However, regular cleaning and maintenance are recommended.
- Pour the water, in which you add 4 tablespoons of vinegar (about 20 ml) until the filter is completely immersed.
- Screw on the lid, shake at least 5 times, open the lid, and leave the bottle open for 2 minutes.
Warning!Â Washing with this method will produce bubbles and gases. Make sure to leave the cap open. If you do not open the lid, the internal pressure will increase due to the gas generated and damage to the lid may occur.
- When the mineral balls turn silver again, discard the water and rinse 2 – 3 times with clean water.
Periodic filter replacement
With an average use of 2l/day, the filter should be replaced after about 1 year.
Precautions when using
- Beverages other than water (juice, carbonated drinks, etc.) should not be used.
- Do not use water that does not comply with laws and regulations regarding tap water.
- Do not ingest the raw materials inside the filter.
- Do not disassemble and reassemble the product in a manner other than the original.
- Do not put the filter in hot water or expose the filter to heat.
- Do not place the product in the microwave oven, do not assemble the product in a manner other than the original, do not disassemble and reassemble the product.
- If you drop the product, it may cause damage to the outside or inside.
- Please contact the seller in case of product damage or quality issues.
Q: Should I use only purified water and bottled water?
A: You can use whatever type of water you want as long as it meets government drinking water quality standards.
Q: Can’t I use hot water?
A: For the eco-material from which the product is made, Polypropylene, you can use water with a temperature of up to 40â°C.
We suggest that you do not put the product in a container of hot water during the cleaning process, as this may cause changes to the product.
Q: What kind of vinegar can I use?
A: You can use any kind of kitchen vinegar to clean the product.
Q: What is the use of the empty section at the bottom of the filter?
A: You can fill the empty portion of the bottom of the filter with tea leaves to infuse and drink.
Q: After the water is alkalized, can I pour it into another container to consume it?
A: You can consume water after pouring it into another container. However, the pH will not change but may decrease in time the value of hydrogen and ORP.
Q: Can I use it in the microwave?
A: Not recommended for use in the microwave.
Q: How long does the alkaline water keep its new properties?
A: From the moment of alkalization, the water keeps its properties for 10 hours, but after that, we recommend that you replace the water.
Q: Is there any problem if I keep the water in the i-Water Classic Home 1400 Alkaline Hydrogen Ionizer Pitcher?
A: You can keep the water in the container. Keeping water in the container for a day does not affect your health.
Q: How long does it take to alkalize the water?
A: When we pour ordinary water into the Portable container, which has a value of 7 pH – 7.2 pH, after 1 minute it starts to get the value of 8.5 pH.
If the initial ORP value is + 300mV ~ + 500mV, after 10 minutes it starts to approach – 100mV ~ – 200 mV.
In order to generate hydrogen, 5 minutes after filling with water, it gets the value of 100 ppb ~ 500 ppb.
Q: What is ORP?
A: The ORP represents the value of the redox potential and which indicates the antioxidant capacity (negative value) and oxidizing capacity (has a positive value)
Q: Does it need to be cleaned after each use?
A: It is not necessary to clean the container after each use, but we recommend that you wash it at least once a week.
- The pH value of the water in the container can be easily checked with the help of litmus paper or pH meter.
- The antioxidant capacity of the water in the container can be checked comparatively by inserting a nail or a clip in normal water and in the water resulting fromi-Water Classic Home 1400 Alkaline Hydrogen Ionizer Pitcher. It will be noticed that the clip or nail will rust in normal water.
- The water particles resulting from i-Water Classic Home 1400 Pitcher being very small, are absorbed by the body much more easily. If you put tea or coffee in normal unboiled water and in the one resulting from the Portable container, you will easily notice the difference in taste and melting rate.
- Hydrogen in i-Water Classic Home 1400 Pitcher is produced by the reaction of water with mineral balls. After pouring the water and looking inside the container, after 5 minutes you will notice the bubbles that form.
- Keep out of reach of children – danger of swallowing small silicone components.
- Clean the product with the lid open, due to bubbles appearing in the cleaning process.
- Do not remove the filter.
- Do not use abrasive materials.
- Do not freeze the container with water inside.
- Do not use the product for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
- Do not use it in the microwave, stove, or in the oven.
- We recommend that you do not consume water that has been in the container for more than 24 hours.