Water is the source of life. The quality of the water you drink depends not only on the ionizer you have chosen but also on its filtration system. When it comes to Prime Ionizers, it’s essential to change the filter when the device indicates it. Fortunately, you will not have to guess how many liters of water have passed through the Vitamin Activated Carbon Filter 1 because Prime Water Ionizers will let you know when it’s time for a new filter regardless if you have chosen an undercounter or on the counter device.
- It’s compatible with any Prime Water Ionizer
- It has a cutting edge filtration system
- It’s made out of 2 activated carbon filters, that contain ceramic balls Biostone (tourmaline crystal)
- The carbon comes from Japan (from world leader Kuraray) and it is extracted from coconut shell
- Tourmaline, also known as Ceylon magnet is a semiprecious stone
- It needs to be changed after 3000 liters have passed through the filtration system (water quality can influence how often you need to change the filter)
- The activated carbon filter is impregnated with silver for eliminating bacteria and preventing it from building up in the device’s mechanism
- The alkaline water that passes through the filtration system is of the highest quality, delicious, without any chlorine and does not have any unpleasant odors
- Tourmaline is the only natural crystal that naturally emits Far Infra-Red (also knowns as FIR) energy
- The tourmaline ceramic balls improve the water’s pH
When you drink alkaline water, you manage to benefit from an optimal hydration level, but only when combining the best products on the market, which are compatible with each other. We are talking about Prime Ionizers, used with the Prime Faucet (if you want to mount the ionizer under the sink) and Prime Water filters.
If you live in Romania, contact us for a special offer!